I have decided to create this page so as to share some of my boys’ favourite hang out through out the years.
- Fidgets – Singapore’s largest indoor soft play structure for children from 0-10 years.
- Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden – Asia’s 1st garden dedicated to children.
- Kite-Flying@Marina Barrage – Singapore’s 15th reservoir, and the first in the heart of the city
- Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium – first and only museum to showcase the Asian maritime history.
- Night Safari – the world’s first wildlife night park.
- Singapore Flyer – World’s largest observation wheel.
- Singapore Zoo – World famous ‘open concept’ offers the opportunity to experience and be inspired by the wonders of nature.
- Wild Wild Wet – Singapore’s largest water theme park. Australia (Queensland)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary with over 130 koalas.
* This list is not exhaustive and there will be more to come. Some places are what we are looking forward to and some places are from past memories. Whatever it is, I hope this will be helpful to you.