Since the news of the free entry to Singapore’s 7 museums in celebration of our nation’s 46th Birthday was announced last week, I have been toying with the idea of spending all our August weekends in visiting them.
I am not sure what my boys’ reaction will be but I am keeping the hope that they will find it as exciting as the trip to the Singapore Flyer some time ago and I am still trying very hard to convince my hubby to bring us for the visits because he has already deem it as B-O-R-I-N-G!
My stands are of course:
- The boys have not been to the museum yet.
- The boys need to be aware of our National Heritage; and of course
- To revisit the place where we had our wedding photography taken.
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- National Museum of Singapore
- Peranakan Museum
- Singapore Art Museum
- Singapore Philatelic Museum