We have done the registration for Clemens today. I am not sure if it is a freak coincident or a sign of luck but for every major event that happen in my life, it has always been associated with the rain or water. And when I say major, it really means MAJOR changes to my life.
These were the occasions:
- My Wedding Day ==> The unforgettable Boxing Day Tsunami in 2004 (Not that I wish for it to happen).
- 1st Sign of Labour (Clemens) ==> Lightning, thunderstorm and heavy showers at the wee morning of 3am on the way to the hospital.
- Purchase of our 1st Home ==> Thunderstorm and heavy showers.
- 1st Sign of Labour (Damir) ==> Lightning, thunderstorm and heavy showers at the wee morning of 3am on the way to the hospital (Coincidental timing??)
Because of the above, it is hard not to feel something ‘mystical’ when dark clouds started to hover and heavy showers started pouring the moment we stepped into the school.
All these times, the rain associated with my life has only brought me nothing but much happiness (I did not wish for the Tsunami to occur though). These big events just breeze through like that almost similar to the snap of the finger tip. Therefore, I hope the rain this morning is a sign from God that all is well for Clemens.
Call me superstitious or whatsoever, it is indeed hard not to feel that way when much of the similar has happened. Till then, I will be crossing my finger for the roller coaster ride on the noon of 5th August 2011.
*1/2 Cup Empty: Sweaty palms & feet throughout the wait for registration.
* 1/2 Cup Full: The rain has brought a glimpse of hope to me.